Here is some information to know when you place holds:
Vestibule Pickup Guidelines
- To request library materials, click here to browse. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (203)736-1482 to have a staff member help you place holds on your account. Please have your library card handy (we can look up your account number if you can’t find your card).
- We will call you to set-up and confirm the date your requested items will be ready for pick up. (Please provide the best phone number to reach you at the time of your request).
- Pick-up hours are:
- 9:00 AM – 7:30 PM, Monday – Wednesday
- 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM on Thursday
- 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM on Friday
- 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM on Saturday
- Your items will be placed on a book cart in our Elizabeth Street vestibule with a label showing the first 4 letters of your last name and first initial of your first name and the due date. (Example: John Smith would be listed as “SMIT, J”)
- Items can be returned to our Circulation Desks or in one of our two (2) book drop(s) located in front of the Caroline and Elizabeth Street entrances.
We will make every effort to fulfill your request based on item availability. You can check item availability via our online catalog