Here is some information to know when you place holds:
Vestibule Pickup Guidelines
- To request library materials, click here to browse. You can also email us at email@example.com or call us at 203-736-1482 to have a librarian help place holds on your account. Please have your library card handy (we can look up your account number if you can’t find it).
- We will call you to set-up and confirm the date your requested items will be ready for pick up. (Please provide the best phone number to reach you at the time of your request).
- Temporary Pick-up hours are:
- 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday – Thursday
- 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM on Friday
- 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM on Saturday
- Your items will be placed on a book cart in our Elizabeth Street vestibule with a label showing the 1st 4 letters of your last name and first initial of your first name and the due date. (Example: John Smith would be listed as “SMIT, J”)
- Enter the vestibule while wearing a mask and take your bundled items. Only one person in the vestibule at a time to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Items can be returned to our Circulation Desks or in one of our two (2) book drop(s) located in front of Caroline and Elizabeth Street entrances.
We will make every effort to fulfill your request based on item availability. You can check item availability via our online catalog