The Derby Public Library hosts a variety of ongoing teen programs. All teen programs are intended for patrons between the ages of 12-17. To register for them, please check out our Calendar or call 203-736-1482.
Winter Program Policy
- To clarify our program cancellation policy in case of bad weather:
- If schools are closed, all library programs for the entire day will be cancelled.
- If schools have an early dismissal, all library programs for the afternoon and evening will be cancelled.
- If schools have a delayed opening, all morning library programs will be cancelled.
- For Saturday programs, please check the website or call the library if you are not sure.
- If a program is run by a community group, please contact that group directly.
(Every Wednesday from 6 PM to 7:30 PM)
Join fellow teens for Lego Construction Project and Teen Game Night featuring Nintendo Wii games & a variety of board games with light refreshments.
Teen Maker Space
Available resources include 3D design programs, 3D printer, 3D doodle pens, Legos and more!
Light refreshments will be provided. Registration is requested!
Page Last Updated on