1 hour Limited Computer Use Appointments
(Max: 2x per week)
What you **CAN** access:
- Only the Main Level is open
- Copy, fax, print, and scan services exact change is required. COVID Fax Special: $1.00/page, local & long distance. If needed, patrons should prepare a completed coversheet beforehand. Staff cannot provide pen/pencil/scrap paper.
- Mobile printing from home computers, laptops, or wireless devices may be sent to the Library’s printer by clicking this “Mobile Printing” link. Then call to verify successful transmission of documents, payment amount/process & to coordinate document pick-up. No reservation needed to access the Mobile Printing service. However, “Vestibule pickup” of print-outs must be coordinated via telephone (203) 732-1482
- Payment must be provided in exact change in an envelope. Print jobs are to be picked up via Vestibule Service same-day appointment.
What you **CANNOT** access:
- All meeting rooms, elevator, water fountains, and bathrooms are closed to the public
- The Children’s Department is closed
- Adult and teen books, DVDs, CDs, magazines, audiobooks, and newspapers
- Pens, pencils, stapler, tape, scissors, USBs/flash drives, and other office supplies. Please bring your own.
- The Makerspace is closed
- All public seating has been removed
- Newspapers are not available