15 Minute Browsing Appointments
(Max: 1 appt. per day)
**What you CAN access:**
- Must have library card account (#) in good standing
- Only the Main Level is open to patrons for browsing Adult Non-Fiction, plus a limited selection of Adult New Fiction
- Also available on the Main Level are the Library’s selection of DVDs, music CDs, magazines & audiobooks, as well as Teen Zone material & a limited selection of Children’s books, DVDs, and Book Bundles
- Copy/fax services are available; exact change is required. COVID Fax Special: $1.00/page, local & long distance. If needed, patrons should prepare a completed coversheet beforehand. Staff cannot provide pen/pencil/scrap paper.
- Mobile printing from home computers, laptops, or wireless devices may be sent to the Library’s printer by clicking this “Mobile Printing” link. Then call to verify successful transmission of documents, payment amount/process & to coordinate document pick-up. No reservation needed to access the Mobile Printing service. However, “Vestibule pickup” of print-outs must be coordinated via telephone (203) 732-1482
- Payment must be provided in exact change in an envelope. Print jobs are to be picked up via Vestibule Service same-day appointment.
**What you CANNOT access**
- No computer use during browsing appointments. Computer appointments must be made separately.
- The Children’s Department is closed.
- Pens, pencils, stapler, tape, scissors, USBs/flash drives & other office supplies. Please bring your own.
- Restrooms, water fountains, the elevator and meeting rooms are closed to the public
- The Makerspace is closed.
- All public seating has been removed.
- Newspapers are not available.