For our adult patrons, the Derby Public Library offers a variety of programs that educate and entertain such as:
- Technology classes
- Book discussions
- Local history programs
- Career workshops
- Resume Workshops
- Sports talks
- Cooking demonstrations
- Special interest presentations
- Movie Matinees
- Summer and winter reading clubs
Winter Program Policy
- To clarify our program cancellation policy in case of bad weather:
If schools are closed, all library programs for the entire day will be cancelled.
- If schools have an early dismissal, all library programs for the afternoon and evening will be cancelled.
- If schools have a delayed opening, all morning library programs will be cancelled.
- For Saturday programs, please check the website or call the library if you are not sure.
- If a program is run by a community group, please contact that group directly.
Page Last Updated on