Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Derby Public Library is closed until further notice.
– We are now accepting returns of library items through our Book Drops.
– NOTE: all returns are placed in quarantine before they are checked in.
– The Library is currently providing Vestibule Pickup of holds
– Late fees for DPL checkouts due while we are closed will be waived.
– Staff members check voice/email regularly. If you have a reference question,
call (203) 736-1482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a librarian
will get back to you.
– We will post opening guidelines online and outside our library once we are
able to admit people into the building. We thank you for your understanding.
Click here for info about the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
from the State of CT
In light of current circumstances, the Library would like to know how the COVID-19 pandemic has changed your life. Your unique perspective will help us create a first-person narrative to be archived in our history collection. Please take a moment to fill out this brief survey. Thanks in advance for your contributions.
Hunting for History – Need a project while quarantined at home? We’re looking for Derby history to add to our archives. If you find photos of the house you grew up in, your family business, everyday life on Derby streets or memorabilia from parades, celebrations or the Sterling Opera House, etc., please save it for us. When the Library re-opens for public access, contact us to let us know what you found and when we will be able to accept your donations and preserve history together. Any questions? Please contact Christine Boulay, Local History Coordinator at email@example.com.
Program info/register: visit Calendar, call 203-736-1482 or stop by
Page Last Updated on