Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Derby Public Library is closed until further notice.
– We are now accepting returns of library items through our Book Drops.
– NOTE: all returns are placed in quarantine before they are checked in.
– The Library is currently providing Vestibule Pickup of holds:
- 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM from Monday – Wednesday
- 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM on Thursday
- 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM on Friday
- 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM on Saturday
– Late fees for DPL checkouts due while we are closed will be waived.
– Staff members check voice/email regularly. If you have a reference question,
call (203) 736-1482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a librarian
will get back to you.
– We will post opening guidelines online and outside our library once we are
able to admit people into the building. We thank you for your understanding.
Celebrate the “Wonders” of the Library in September: Library Card Sign-Up Month. To obtain a Library card, go to https://bit.ly/3jyficG
Program info/register: visit Calendar, call 203-736-1482 or stop by