Due to COVID-19 concerns,
Derby Public Library is currently **CLOSED to the public**
and the following restrictions will remain in place until further notice:
Library staff will not be reporting to the Library building.
Book drops will be closed.
All due dates have been extended.
There will not be any fines.
If you have any library-related questions or need to renew your Derby Public Library card to access our digital collections and/or reference databases, please email us at email@example.com.
We would also like to direct our residents to the following resources to familiarize themselves with the facts about the coronavirus and precautions that should be taken:
• Naugatuck Valley Health District Coronavirus Info
• State of CT Coronavirus Info
• Center for Disease Control Coronavirus Info
• Derby Public Schools Coronavirus Info
• Dial 2-1-1 or text CTCOVID to 898211 with questions or concerns
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
Mayor Richard Dziekan’s office at (203) 736-1450.
Everyone please stay well.
Program info/register: visit Calendar, call 203-736-1482 or stop by
Page Last Updated on