Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Derby Public Library is closed until further notice.
– We are now accepting returns of library items through our Book Drops.
– NOTE: all returns are placed in quarantine before they are checked in.
– The Library is currently providing Vestibule Pickup of holds:
- 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM from Monday – Wednesday
- 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM on Thursday
- 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM on Friday
- 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM on Saturday
– Late fees for DPL checkouts due while we are closed will be waived.
– Staff members check voice/email regularly. If you have a reference question,
call (203) 736-1482 or email email@example.com and a librarian
will get back to you.
– We will post opening guidelines online and outside our library once we are
able to admit people into the building. We thank you for your understanding.
Program info/register: visit Calendar, call 203-736-1482 or stop by
Page Last Updated on